BAAC Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2012
[English Text only]
Dear BAAC Members,
BAAC Annual General Meeting for 2012 has been rescheduled on Sunday, 8 July 2012 at Belconnen Library, 12 Chandler Street, BELCONNEN ACT 2917 at 2:00pm.
On behalf of the 2011-12 Executive Committe, I would like to request you to attend the AGM. Following the AGM, an election will be conducted to form a new executive committe for the year 2012-13.
Light refreshment will be served at the conclusion of the meeting. Agenda of the AGM is attached for your information.
Executive Committe 2011-12 , BAAC Inc
Annual General Meeting 2012
Bangladesh Australia Association Canberra Inc.
Date: Sunday, 8 July 2012
Time: 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
Venue: Belconnen Library, 12 Chandler Street, BELCONNEN, ACT 2617
AGENDA‐ AGM 2011/12
1. Opening remarks from Chair‐ Welcome, Apologies & Announcements.
2. Minutes of 2011 AGM‐ Confirmation & matters arising.
3. Financial Report for the year 2011/12.
4. Annual Report for the year 2011/12‐ Bangla School
5. Annual Report 2011/12 ‐Bangla Radio
6. Misc. – Public liability Insurance, website maintenance, Multicultural grants, office rent, Bangladeshi Seniors Club Canberra, & other issues raised by the members.
7. Vote of thanks & Closing of the first part by dissolving the 2011/12 EC
1. Election of the new Executive Committee for the year 2012/13. BAAC Public Officer, Mr Zillur Rahman will conduct the election.
2. Introduction of the new EC and short welcome speech by the elected President, BAAC EC 2012/13
3. Photo session
4. Light refreshment