BASSA AGM, membership and membership renew
[English Text only]
Dear BASSA members,
Notice is hereby given that the 2012 Annual General Meeting of BASSA and Election of New Office Bearers will be held at 4.00 pm on Sunday, 27 May 2012 at Richmond Primary School ( Bangla School ), 8 Surrey Road, Keswick. It is special attention to all BASSA Members ,Please make all efforts to attend the meeting.
2. Confirmation of the Minutes of 2011 AGM.
3. Matter arising from the Minutes of 2011 AGM.
4. General Secretary’s Report.
5. Treasurer’s Report.
6. Discussion on Bangla School.
7. General Discussion.
8. Appointment of Returning Officer.
9. Dissolution of existing EC.
10. Election / Selection of new EC by Returning Officer.
11. Welcome to new EC by returning Officer.
12. Address from the new President.
13. Any other issues.
Please note that BASSA financial year closed on 30th April 2012 and those of you haven’t paid your membership subscription ($20 per adult), please come to Bangla School, 8 Surrey Road, Keswick on 2oth May 2012 and pay to Dr Islam. In case you can’t come to Bangla school , please make all efforts to pay your membership subscription to one of the following persons before 20 th May 2012:
Dr .Saiful Islam
Mr .Arshad Bhuiyan
Mrs .Roksana Bari
Mr .Monirul Islam
Mr. Faruque Ahamed
Mr. Babul Hasan
Thanks & regards -
General Secretary BASSA.